Saturday, June 29, 2013

Smile and the whole world smiles with you


Pic from Instagram awwclub

The past week or month has been pretty choppy.. 

My beloved partner said she was going to say Byebye to me. 

I fell sick a first time in a long time. 
I gotten sore throat, fever and ear infection. 

When the first news hit me it was really bad cause its just hard for me to say goodbye to people especially people I really have come to learn like a cherish 

Lucky no one reads my blog so I can be as sentimental as I wanna be. Hahah 

Writing this at close to 5am I must be crazy. I had a minor asthma attack at around 2pm had medicines and waited quite awhile for it to settle. 

Only thing good about this month was Mayday's concert. 

Life has been a roller coaster. Though I'm very sure I'm not looking forward o the beginning of next month I guess come what may. Shall take it as it comes. Give me a smooth sailing journey instead of a roller coaster ride next month pls. 

For now ill tell myself smile and the whole world smiles with you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment